Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It Is Up!

Sabre Kitty in my hat

Ivy Frozen Productions etsy shop is open. Click here to take a look. This week dresses will be going up, followed by skirts this or next week. After that, I have some tees and hats and necklaces planned so stay tuned.Click Read More! to read more about it and get the image for this post explained.

The girl in the image heading up this post is le Sabre Kitty, one of my best friends. She's sporting a hat I made for her for Christmas; I knew she'd do it justice. She's just so fierce. She's also the line artist of the kitty on the banner in my etsy shop and that I'm sporting as a avatar in some forums.


sabrekitty_purrfect

There's the original version scanned in. She's an amazing artist makes me feel inadequate at art. She's a furry, so she loves drawing animals and is really good at them. She takes comissions if you like her stuff.

Enough pimping for now. We'll return to our regularly scheduled posts tomorrow with a post on Mary Ann Jackson style inspiration from her Our Gang years.

O! and I'm about to edit my side bars so now is a good time if you'd like to do a link exchange. Just leave a comment or send me a message. I'm happy to link to any positive blog related to fashion/style/diy/sewing/clothes/shoes/accessories/shopping. I will not link to blogs that just put people down.

Cheer and sunshine,
Ivy Frozen



3 comments:

claire lynette said...

Hey Ivy,
I love your blog and think that you are a very creative girl. You helped to inspire me to start my own blog. It's at thephantasmagory.wordpress.com. I've only been doing this for the past month, but I've enjoyed it. I would love if you put me on your links list. Once I get it together you'll definitely be on mine. I think you'll also like teacupsandtulle.blogspot.com and silkandleather.blogspot.com. Thanks for putting your fashion out there. You truly are an inspiration!
clairelynette

Ivy Frozen said...

O, well thank you! I'll be sure to link to all three when I update my links bar this week, hopefully.

Ivy Frozen said...

O, well thank you! I'll be sure to link to all three when I update my links bar this week, hopefully.