Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas All!

Victorian Nut

I hopped in my time machine to wish you all a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you kids are celebrating now. As a present to you all, I present a couple of terrible photos illustrating how I have trouble posing with other people. Click the Read More! link to view them and see me use my time machine even more.

christmas 08

I <3 align="center">The Smile

My sister and I dressed up in our Christmas dresses. My patented smile.


If you care, I'm wearing vintage dresses I altered in the two current photos of me. The green one had a hole in the back, so I had to cut it shorter than I would have liked. I'll have to see if I can find some matching-enough trim to go around that hem.

Anywho, I hope you're enjoying your holidays. I just had my wisdom teeth out, so now I have plenty of time to sleep and update my various pages in between staring at the phone and demanding that it ring. And longing for Jamba juice. It was promised to me. Bananaberry.

Suffering from a major case of the magnet effect,

Ivy Frozen





No comments: